DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

a new site

This vendor was at the recent Maryland Sheep and Wool festival. She was lovely to talk to and also had some great stuff. I couldn't decide on what yarn to buy, but I did buy a few cards and the mug that says "Seize the yarn". The photography is _beautiful_. Their online store opened for business on May 31, they are having a 20% off sale until June 15. (Sorry I didn't post this earlier). No, I get no kickbacks, no yarn, no reimbursement, but I just wanted to pass along the very cool yarn they have.
Here's the site:
http://www.autumnhousefarm.com/

I think you will enjoy looking at their products. They also have a bed and breakfast, workshops and various photographs for sale.
_enjoy_




">Link

No comments: