DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Monday, October 29, 2007

not today

Sorry, I just can't do a list of freebies today. My sweet PussyFoot, the oldest of the three cats left and the only female, died on Saturday. It wasn't totally unexpected, we knew she had cancerous tumors and the vet couldn't operate. We knew we had "weeks and not months" but I'm still stunned by her death. And I know I will be grieving for her for a long time.
Things will return to "normal" by next Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish you much comfort, and I wish your beloved cat a safe journey.