DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Another one bites the dust

I read somewhere that "Annie's Hooked on Crochet" would be stopped. I didn't want to post anything until I had an answer from their customer service of how it was going to be handled. Here's the answer, I just got it today:

"Thank you for your email. After many years of publication, we have ceased publication of Annie's Hooked on Crochet. We have merged all existing subscription with Crochet World."
Lisa, customer service

I don't know which issue this is supposed to start with but from the sound of it, it will be shortly. I'm sorry to see another crochet magazine go. Actually, it would be _2_ magazines since "Annie's Favorite Crochet" merged with "Hooked on Crochet". *sigh* I already subscribe to "Crochet World" so I know my subscription will be extended.

I have contacted "Crochet Fantasy" again and they are supposed to give me a call back. So far, no call back. I'll have to keep trying.

No comments: