DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Stitches East

Stitches East will be at the Baltimore Convention Center this weekend. I had argued with myself that I was not going to go, I had more than enough yarn, no time, on and on. Of course, I lost;)

I will be working at the Discontinued Yarn booth on Friday:). Of course I have a day job, but I am off Friday so I'll work for yarn that day. So if you see a woman with long red hair working in that booth, it's probably me.
I couldn't afford to work for yarn all the time - after all, kittens (and big cats) need to be fed along with bills just like everybody else has. But for 1 day, I think I will enjoy it. Plus it's all _mine_, no sharing it with the bill collectors;)

So if you see me there, please say hi....

No comments: