DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

for Janie



This is a gift I am sending to my friend Janie in Iowa. Her health hasn't been the best lately and I thought she could use a little cheering up. The gift is the purple turtle, not the orange cat Arnie.
I was trying to make a spiral but as you can see, it didn't quite work out that way. I need to practice a bit more on the spiral technique. I also need to practice on taking photos with my camera. I feel like I am all thumbs when I try to take a photo.
_enjoy_

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Thats tooo cute!!! Im sure it will cheer her up!!! Also the cats just as cute as the turtle .