DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

the Art of Crochet

I love the title "The Art of Crochet" but I didn't think of it, Teresa did. And much more importantly that that, Teresa has produced a large amount of tutorials that are available at YouTube so you can see how certain stitches are done.
I need to see how a stitch works to really "get" how it's supposed to be done. I can follow the directions from a book, but without a visual on how the stitch is supposed to look, I have a difficult time figuring it out.
I can't go to everybody's house and share my love of crochet. I wish I could, I think that would be great. And I haven't taught anyone to crochet in a very long time. But if I were to teach anyone, I would hope I would be as clear and concise as Teresa. Check out her tutorials on YouTube, they are great. Even an old dog like me can learn something new from the tutorials.
Here's the address: http://www.youtube.com/show/artofcrochet

Enjoy

No comments: