DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

just a quick note

today is "International Yarn Bombing Day". I can't say I'm into it, but lots of people are, so here's a link for you
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Yarn-Bombing-Day-June-11th-2011/104441312968198?ref=ts&sk=walInternational Yarn Bombing Day

Also, if you have the current copy of "Crochet Today" (July/August 2011), there have a familiar (to me) looking afghan on page 74....here's my interpretation of it. I made this for my great nephew Aidian

this is _not_ my pattern, I seen the motif on Ravelry a few years ago (makes sense, because this photo is from 2009)
My beloved prefers my version better because he lives with me;) check it out for your self
http://www.crochettoday.com/crochet-patterns/school-fish-blanket

_enjoy_

No comments: