DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Crochet Day:)

Okay, here it is, September 12 and it's Crochet Day. I know, every day is crochet day, but apparently this is a bigger deal than just everyday. I probably won't crochet in public because my employer has this silly notion that when I am at work, I should be working. But I will be working on preemie hats tonight, so that's when I get the crochet on.....

For those of you who are planning an active fall lifestyle, particularly the kind that includes going to places where you got to dress up, I have this amazing pattern for a party purse. Okay, it's not "Amazing" it's "Vanna's Sequins"...

here's the link from Lion Brand
http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/L20105.html?utm_source=Patterns_20120911_Sept11&utm_medium=Emails&utm_campaign=NewPatternsAlert&utm_content=P-MoonWaterClutch

_enjoy_

No comments: