DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

we all scream for ice cream

Despite the fact I shouldn't eat ice cream for any number of reasons (except my cholesterol - that happens to be "good"), I still want it. And though crocheting is not quite a substitute for ice cream, you can't eat ice cream and crochet at the same time. Well, I can't, maybe you can.
But you could always make a crocheted ice cream cone. This one happens to be mint chocolate chip, but I'm sure you can make it any flavor you choose. Here's the link:

http://www.texasdg.net/daynascrochet/pattern.asp?id=78


_enjoy_



No comments: