DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Monday, September 24, 2007

some more freebies

It's Monday (again) and almost the end of my busiest time of the month at work. So hopefully I will be posting a few more things this week.

However, it's Freebie Monday, so here we go:

You may (or may not) remember the "Blythe" dolls. The most distinctive thing about them (to me) were their large eyes. I vaguely remember one of my younger sisters having one. There's whole communities devoted to them. Here's a link to make a crochet cupcake hat for the doll. It could be adapted for a child or even an adult. Good thing my kids aren't little anymore;) Wait, maybe I'll make one to wear for Halloween at work;)

http://chezmichelle.vox.com/library/post/blythe-cupcake-hat---crochet-instructions.html?_c=feed-atom


You're probably thinking "I'm _way_ more sophisticated than _that_. Show me something I can use." and here's one for you - a tutorial on a beaded crochet bracelet. I think it looks pretty cool but I'm also the one thinking of wearing a cupcake hat.

Jewelry Making - http://jewelrymaking.craftgossip.com


For the more fashionable aware among you, here's something to look at - a pair of tall crocheted boots. Nope, not a pattern, but a finished pair by Ugg. It's about $120 and pretty cool but pricey (to me - especially since I hate wearing boots). I'm not endorsing them, but I'm sure some enterprising designer can figure out hot make a pair of crocheted boots.

Stylehive - Recent Bookmarks - http://www.stylehive.com


No, no kickbacks for me from any of these folks - just letting you know what's out there besides me.



No comments: