DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Saturday, November 06, 2010

ain't it funny how time slips away...

I'm surprised it's been so long since I posted. I haven't been off saving the world or brokering peace, I've just been working a bit more than I usually do.  I think "oh, yeah, I'll post tomorrow"....but of course, something comes up at work or some such nonsense...but I have been crocheting.
I'd like to share this very funny video of the Goodies with you, it's called "String" which most of us can relate to, even if we're not threadies, check it out, I'll still be here when you come back...
Here's the link to The Goodies' "String":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7ogIuxegkQ

wasn't that silly fun? 

You may know that the first day of the coral reef exhibit was canceled due to a water main break. That really disappointed me because it probably was the best calendar date for me. After that, I got caught up in a whirlwind of yard work and work work and couldn't make any plans. It's just the way it is sometimes. I am planning to see it on sometime this week with my beloved and my younger son. I don't know if the older one is going to come or not, it's up to him. I have seen some video of the reef and I want to see it close up, to see where my pieces where placed. Of course, I am hoping for a prominent place and not the dust bin, but we will see what will happen.

While I was away, I managed to crochet some squares for charity (I need to send them out) and these 2 hats....




http://www.etsy.com/listing/60437538/black-cat-hat?ref=mt

and this one...



http://www.etsy.com/listing/60437252/panda-hat-adult-size?ref=v1_other_2


and I am working on 2 more similar hats. They are apparently very popular with young adults right now. I personally am thinking of making a tiger one for me. I mean, why not, they are fun to wear (that's me underneath the hats) and it will keep my head warm.

I hope it's not raining when I go to the Smithsonian. I generally don't mind the rain, but with the cooler weather it could be a yucky day. And walking in cold rain never thrills me.

That's all I got got for now...later...

No comments: