DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Monday, April 10, 2006

loose ends

I haven't been crocheting much because my oldest cat, Houdini, was very ill. He died last Monday. Houdini required a lot of care and I just couldn't think straight enough to crochet.

Today I decided I needed to get back to crocheting. I found the Jaimie yarn and the hook I use to make the preemie caps and began to crochet one on the way to work.

And that reminded me that I have another great nephew showing up in about 7 weeks and I should make something for the new baby. I fought (very hard, lol) the urge to go to the store and buy yarn. I probably have more yarn here than A.C. Moore & Michael's combined, but that didn't stop me from wanting to buy more.

I decided to search through some totes of yarn. Perhaps I'd have something suitable;). I found 2 of Lion Brand's "Pound of Love" skeins, one blue, one white. I think I will make a striped afghan, I really am not in the mood to assemble a bunch of motifs. But I might change my mind or maybe do some sort of raised stitches to make it more interesting. I'll just have to see how I feel about the whole project.

No comments: