DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

S'n'B, "The Happy Hooker" error site

There were some errors in the first printing of the Debbie Stoller book (I have a hard time with the title because if I am stitching, I'm not complaining, but that's me) - here's the link

Click here: http://www.bust.com/knithappens/snbhh-errata.pdf

I have the first edition, but I have no idea how many editions it's up to, but it's likely if you purchased it when it first came out, you also have the first edition.
I haven't attempted a project from the book yet, but I'm thinking about printing out the errors and putting it with the book so when the time comes, I'll be ready.




">Link

No comments: