DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

weather forecast;)

For the people living in the DC/MD/VA area, you know that we have had little or no snow. I just want to warn you a big snowstorm may be coming up;) It's hard to believe but I visited A.C. Moore and spent less than five (5) dollars there. Yes, there was plenty of yarn I "needed". There was even a sale going on at the time. But I just restricted myself to _3_ things.
I know that's incredible, I wouldn't bellieve it if I didn't do it myself. But because of this most unusual event, I'm afraid there will be some sort of twist in the weather system and this area will get dumped with massive amounts of snow.
Just warning you;)

">Link

No comments: