DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

the biology of yarn

I have a theory about socks that go into the laundry. Either the detergent and water causes some to mutate, so you can never completely match up your socks or the heat from the dryer causes the mutations. I can't figure out how I can buy 5 pairs of white socks in a pack and within 3 weeks, they are 11 different shades of white. I expect that won't happen to my ugly socks.

I do think yarn spawns more yarn. I'm always surprised to see how much yarn I have;)
This blog entry

Click here: Mambocat's Knitting Asylum: 07/01/2006 - 07/31/2006
from July 28, 2006 explains how this happens. This is not for the faint of heart - it actually shows yarn being born;) It's pretty cool.

No comments: