DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

you might need sunglasses or tada, the first ugly sock


Here it is, the first sock done in all its radioactive glory;) Despite the fact it looks small, it does fit my size 10 foot. If it doesn't look all orange and yellow and green, you may need to adjust your monitor;)
I already started on sock number 2. I doubt I will wear them with shoes as I can feel every stitch and that makes my feet uncomfortable. (I can sometimes do that with store bought socks.) But if not to wear out (which I really should, for the whole effect), I will put puff paint on the bottom and they will be slipper socks. I tried to get the other members of my family try them on, but I think they were afraid they wouldn't want to take them off - or maybe the sock would eat their foot, I don't know which;)

No comments: