DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

quickie present;)

In case you haven't heard, there's a site that's called Click here: What Not to Crochet
I check it every once in a while, sometimes I'm crocheting what they say not to crochet, sometimes I already have made it. I don't let it bother me because I have no sense of fashion;)

But if you need a quickie crocheted gift for your sister-in-law (or maybe your brother-in-law, I don't know), you should check it out today. It would probably take you no time to make this and it would definitely get a laugh. I had thought about making one for my youngest sister, but my hubby said he didn't want that image in his (or anybody else's) head....

Merry Christmas!

No comments: