DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Redheart sale

I know, lots of people won't touch Redheart. It's fine by me because it leaves more for me to buy;)
But for those of you do buy Redheart, they have a sale:



When: 4 days only April 23 - April 26*
Where: www.shopredheart.com
How: Enter FF25 code at checkout

I don't get a kickback from Redheart, but I have purchased a lot of it in my life and made some great stuff. I also made some questionably ugly stuff, but that's not the yarn's fault. It could have been my execution of the pattern or perhaps my fabulous sense of color;)
Anyway, there you are, use it or not.
_enjo

Red Heart Super Saver Yarn-Baby Pinky_Lacy Blankie Crochet Kit

No comments: