DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Monday, October 16, 2006

catching up



I thought I'd give you a look at another one of Beatriz's doilies. She sent this to me out of the goodness of her heart. Again, the picture does not justify the doily, but short of visiting everybody that wanted to see it, this is the best I can do.

Here's her web site for more of her beautiful work:
http://undisthreadness.blogspot.com



I'm still putting together small granny squares. It goes quickly while watching tv plus it makes me _really_ want to finish what I am doing so I can start something else. I was waiting for 2 people to tell me what exactly they wanted crocheted, but I'm tired of waiting and after I finish up this batch of granny squares, I'm going to do something else - anything else;) I'm still working on baby caps on the ride to work every day.
I haven't increased my yarn stash (yet) this month so far, but I also haven't been to Michael's or A.C. Moore or the local yarn shop Cloverhill in Catonsville. Again, the operative word is _yet_. I would guess when I am faced with the temptation, I will give in. Who am I trying to kid -"I would guess" - I know I will give in, why else would I go to those stores;) I'm not really a window shopper anymore, I did a lot of that when I was younger. It was fun then, but I feel a severe lack of time (like everybody else in the world) and it's just not fun for me anymore. I will _look_ and_pet_ the yarn - I did that at Wal-Mart the other day when I was there, but somehow managed not to bring any home.

Anyway, enjoy Beatriz's lovely work


No comments: