DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Another freebie

I know Annie's Attic does a free crochet pattern a day
http://www.anniesattic.com/free_pattern_day/index.html
and there's some very cool patterns there. The other day Annie's Attic featured a pattern by one of my friends, Angel Rhett - and that was very cool. (I've crocheted for Angel before)...

but here's another one:

Click here: Free Crochet Pattern of the Day from The Daily Crocheter


so now you have at least _2_ free patterns to check out a day:) That's always a good thing.

And since we're on the subject of free patterns, I particularly like Lion Brand Yarns website.
here's their link:http://www.lionbrand.com/content-crochetPatternIndex.html
They have some great free patterns. I have to tell you that when I buy Lion Brand Yarns, I not only search for the dye lot number, but also I check out the patterns. I have been known to buy a skein of yarn I wasn't that interested in (color wise) because of the pattern on the sleeve. Stupid, I know, but if you ever searched for their sock pattern or the famous "tiny teddy", you know what I mean.

Speaking of Lion Brand Yarns, Jo-ann Fabrics is having a yarn sale at their stores. I purchased a few skeins of "Mystery" because this was the first time I remember seeing it and it was on sale to boot. As the clerk rang up the sale, she stated that Jo-ann's wouldn't be carrying that particular color anymore. I don't know if some colors are being phased out, but I thought "good grief, they are discontinuing yarn before I even have a chance to try it out". How can that even be possible? Are I just slow to catch on to the new yarn? Or do the companies get rid of yarn a lot quicker than they once did?

By the way, I don't get any kickback from any company I mentioned. I'd take it in supplies;)

Payton update:
He is recovering from the broken arm nicely. Hopefully, he will soon be able to enjoy his new playground in his back yard.

No comments: