DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Friday, June 08, 2007

crocheted butterflies

You're probably familiar with Noreen Crone-Findlay's lovely crochet work (there's a great book, "Creative Crocheted Dolls: 50 Whimisical Designs") . She also does spool knitting (she has a blog about it -http://www.lionbrand.com/lbyarnblog7/)
and loom weaving, among her many other talents. She did a beautiful ccrocheted butterfly wrap in "Knit 1" magazine last year. I'm not a knitter, but I did buy the magazine for that shawl pattern. Currently, M's Crone-Findlay is preparing for her daughter's wedding and creating beautiful crocheted butterflies in silk thread for her daughter's wedding gown. I subscribe to M's Crone-Findlay's blog "Hankering for Yarn" and I am alway delighted by what she creates. I was thinking last night I want to put some butterflies on a pair of capris I have - just to make them a little different I'd been kicking the idea around, thinking would I really embroider these capris before the end of summer. M's Crone-Findlay's blog entry for today showed up, along with her beautiful crocheted butterfly instructions. I'd encourage any of you who are interested in various crochetings to check out her blog. It is terrific. And no, I do not get a kickback or any sort of payment from M's Crone-Findlay. (I would take it, though)
Here's the website: http://www.hankeringforyarn.com

Payton update:
Payton is home and quite happy to be home (and so is his family). He has to returnon an outpatient basis for physical therapy and monitoring, but hopefully he wil have a good and less stressful summer. He's also happy to see his little brother.
A local radio station (WIYY, 98Rock, Baltimore, MD) is sponsoring a trip to Busch Gardens as a benefit for Payton. Here's the website if you live in the area and would like to go on this bus trip:
http://www.98online.com/mickey-amelia.asp





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robin
Thank you thank you for your LOVELY posting! You have made my day!
My week! My month! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!
Happy dancing here!
big hugs
Noreen :D