DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Monday, April 23, 2007

me, a winner?

I was quite pleasantly surprised when I read my mail tonight. I always read Dee's blog (sometimes several at once, trying to catchup)



CrochetingWithDee.com ~ Cheering for the Art of Crochet
Subject: And So She's Back ...

If you click this link, you will see that I was the guest blogger that won the hat from Dee. *wow* I'm so excited. It looks like a pretty sweet hat in the picture.

Payton update:
He is scheduled to have a fourth surgery on Wednesday. he is healing well. The doctors think the upcoming surgery may be the last. He'll have to have rehab to learn how to walk again. Payton's not happy with nurses now, but that's to be expected. But it also means myolder sibs will have to change out of their scrubs before they visit him....
if you'd like to send a card to Payton, here's the address:

Payton Potochney
c/o Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287

thanks!


No comments: