DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

and a little something else

Click here: Tree Of Life Silent Auction

These lovely freeform ornaments are being auctioned off for charity. The bidding starts off at $10. ANd no, not a single one is a lump of coal.
The deadline is December 3, 2007.

http://adoptalamb.blogspot.com
Don't know what to get that particular person on your gift list this year? You can adopt a lamb in that person's name and get a cool thank you from your lamb / sheep / ram. Or you could adopt a lamb for yuorself or buy a t-shirt that says "I saved the lambs" or cards. The lambs don't come to your house and sit for 4 hours, eating up all your leftovers and wondering why you're not refilling their glass of soda as frequently as they would like. They also don't borrow money from you or call you up asking you stupid questions. (hmmm, I think I'm venting here.) Definitely worth checking out.

And here's a little piece of free advice from me - do _not_ ever leave the weaving in the ends part of a granny square project until after the assembly. I have no idea what I was thinking, perhaps I thought the "weave in ends fairy" was going to stop by and do it for me. But nope, didn't happen. I am currently making a granny square tree skirt for my sons and this is just what I did, waited until the end. *wow* am I _dumb_! but I got to finish that part so I can put an edging on it. Maybe it's just me, but doing it all at once seems so long and _boring_....but I definitely learned my lesson - and hopefully you won't make that mistake...
what _was_I thinking? Must be too much Diet Caffeine Free Pepsi....

No comments: