DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

fastest crocheter update

yes, I am slow with the news and I apolegize. But Lisa Gentry is officially the world's fastest crocheter with something like 172 stitches a minute. I'd like to lie to you and say I could stitch that fast, but why lie? I _can't_. I'd like to think if I was about 30 years younger, I'd stand a chance;)
I met M's Gentry at the CGOA conference and she's very nice, very approachable. She currently has a website with patterns to sell as well as free patterns. She even has the pattern for the project that took the prize.
check it out
Click here: Fastest Crocheter

there are some really cool patterns there.




No comments: