Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

some sad stuff

*sigh* my older greatnephew, one of the ones that got a bee, is in Hopkins with chemical burns on his legs. If you have heard about the child that went down a slide that had sulfuric acid on it, that's my great nephew.

He will be in the hospital probably 4 weeks or more, so if possible, think good thoughts about Peyton & his family....


Anonymous said...

This is absolutely horrible! Who could be so cruel?

My thoughts and prayers for you, your family and especially Peyton.


Astaryth said...

Oh MY! I had seen that story and felt so bad for the little guy. My thoughts and good will are already with him and have been! Good thoughts winging your way for the family also!

Oh, I am here from Dee's blog!

YarnThing said...

OMG! I am so very sorry! My prayers are with him!