DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"Crochet Fantasy" and not a happy camper

As most of you know already, "Crochet Fantasy" stopped publication last year. There was never any official word from Fiber Circle Publishing, the parent company, but publication stopped all the same. Since I re-upped my subscription prior to the shutdown, I am currently trying to get a refund of my subscription. I thought other people may also want to try to get refunds for their subscriptions, so I have enclosed the information here. I'd advise you to make a copy, front and back, of your check for proof of payment.

Here's the info
Fiber Circle Publishing
P. O. Box 552
200 McKinney Street
Farmersville, TX 75442

Here's the website one of their current magazines have:
http://www.inknitters.com/contact.htm



Payton Update:
http://wjz.com/topstories/local_story_145210421.html

Yes, he spent his third birthday at the hospital. But he might be going home shortly. He is healing fairly well.


No comments: