well, it's the day after Christmas & time to "box" things for the service folk in your life - if you're the type of person that does that sort of thing.....I guess I'm not as I haven't done it.
I got some great Christmas gifts, 2 killer gifts from my sons (who were also good enough to fix Christmas dinner at their place and clean up afterwards - themselves. Excellent turkey dinner)
One is "Crochet Embellishments" by Jean Leinhauser and the other book is "Everyday Crochet" by Doris Chan. Pretty cool books.
But I thought I'd take a poll and publish the results on January 15, 2008. If you're interested in participating, here's the questions:
1) Top crochet books of 2007. If you give the title of an e-book, please give the website. For a book to qualify as a "top crochet book", at least 50% of the patterns have to be crochet. Why? Because I said so;)
2) How many projects do you estimate you made this year? How many were gifts? How many for charity? And did you really make something for yourself this year and if so, what was it?
3) Christmas gifts - a _lot_ of people crochet Christmas gifts. Did you? Did you finish in time? My youngest sister offered to give me a new hobby this year - cross stitch;) She's making a cute bunny picture but didn't quite finish it. I said no, I have enough hobbies;)
4) What project are you looking forward to doing in 2008? Any crcochet challenges or crochet alongs? Maybe trying a new technique?
5) Your blogs or your favorite blogs or both. I'm always curious to see what other folks are writing about.
That's it, inquiring minds want to know;)
Please just put the answers in the "comments" section or you can email me at blazelaflame at g m a i l (.) c o m (you know the proper way, just trying to avoid spambots).
Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.