DISCLAIMER

Robin Andersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Thank you, Crochet Lassie!

I wanted to show all of you a beautiful coaster Crochet Lassie sent me, along with a Christmas card and a photo of her family. I was quite surprised to get this little package yesterday. I opened it thinking "oh gosh, did I join a swap I forgot about? A scrunchie swap, maybe?" but I was very happy to find this beautiful coaster. She sent this to me as thanks for winning the book contest, what a very sweet thing to do. I'm not sure if the picture accurately presents how detailed the stitches are - very cool. I'd like to say publicly thank you, Mary Lynn - what a sweet gesture.

No comments: